Our team is growing, and we’re looking for visionary souls to join our creative team at The LANE! We’re a company that believes in pushing boundaries, that is passionate about shaking up what can be a dated wedding and events industry with fresh thinking and inspired content drawn from our love of design, art, interiors and fashion.
We believe no idea is ever too grand, we want women (and men!) who dream big, who push hard, who are motivated to go beyond what’s expected. We want career driven talent to grow with our internationally expanding company, who can adapt to change, and thrive in an environment where opportunity is at your feet, knowing that strong results and success are a direct result of the energy and passion you invest.
ACCOUNT MANAGER: (Sydney)
The Account Managers are responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and developing a close knit working relationships and providing strategic results for The LANE clients.
Account Managers are responsible for the management of all client campaigns on The LANE. This includes preparing all advertising and campaign materials, sending proofs to clients, uploading content to the Content Management System, strategically monitoring the performance of advertising, preparating campaign coverage reports, communicating regular coverage, meeting clients, and various administration duties.
The role works alongside and assists Brand Executives, by identifying qualified leads and developing strategic creative concepts for creative integrated marketing campaigns. Account Managers also present campaign concepts to prospective clients along side Brand Executive, and provide strategic assistance to the Creative team. A key responsibility is ensuring all client content meets our brand guidelines & qualification criteria.
Skills & Requirements:
- Previous experience in a Marketing, PR or Advertising Account Manager role, or similar.
- Passionate about branding and internet marketing.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Outgoing, vibrant personality and great social skills.
- Ability to work professionally, as part of a team.
- Ability to think creatively with innovation and produce strategic campaign concepts to generate revenue for The LANE and results for clients.
Thinks outside the square. Not satisfied with simply meeting criteria. Puts their heart and soul into their work, and will go above and beyond to create exceptional content in an unexpected way.
A can-do attitude, a desire to achieve the impossible.
- Design skills. Experience in Adobe Photoshop an advantage.
- Time management skills. Highly organised and efficient. Always prepared and working 10 steps ahead.
- Strong research skills.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Prepared to travel interstate when necessary.
Email your Cover Letter and CV showcasing your suitability to the role and understanding of The LANE Brand and it's offering, to: [email protected] (Subject Line: Account Manager)
Applications Open: 6th February, 2017.
Applications Close: Midnight, 26th February, 2017.
Start Date: 4th of April, 2017, or sooner if possible.
Sydney based only.