We’re always looking for visionary souls to join our creative team at The Lane. We’re a company that believes in pushing boundaries, that is passionate about shaking up what can be a dated wedding and events industry with fresh thinking and inspired content drawn from our love of design, art, interiors and fashion.
We believe no idea is ever too grand, we want women (and men!) who dream big, who push hard, who are motivated to go beyond what’s expected. We want career driven talent to grow with our internationally expanding company, who can adapt to change, and thrive in an environment where opportunity is at your feet, knowing that strong results and success are a direct result of the energy and passion you invest.
Emails can be sent to: email@example.com with a subject line describing the type of position you would be interested in.
Current Position: Submissions Coordinator (Part Time)
We’re looking for a talented creative to manage The Lane’s Real Wedding submissions and photography / videography editorial content.
- Manage Real Wedding Submissions (manage approvals of all submissions, co-ordinate Real Weddings content calendar, create, publish & promote all Real Weddings)
- Manage a portfolio of Photography and Videography clients
- Create photography & videography content for The Lane website & social media platforms
You must have:
- Creative writing experience (previous experience at a lifestyle publication an advantage)
- A strong visual eye & understanding of The Lane brand & aesthetic
- Background in Photography or Videography a strong advantge
- Strong communication & networking skills
- Send Cover Letter, CV & examples of creative work to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Produce 1 x photography or videography article (eg. photography tips & advice piece, article on a style of photography or profile story on a photographer/videographer examples here). Min 300 – 500 words & 10-15 images.
Deadline: Friday 7th September
Start Date: Monday 17th September or ASAP! (This position will require you to work remotely from home), min 2-3 days per week availability required.
Find our handpicked edit of Flower Girl brands from around the world on the Directory.