We’re always looking for visionary souls to join our creative team at The Lane. We’re a company that believes in pushing boundaries, that is passionate about shaking up what can be a dated wedding and events industry with fresh thinking and inspired content drawn from our love of design, art, interiors and fashion.
We believe no idea is ever too grand, we want women (and men!) who dream big, who push hard, who are motivated to go beyond what’s expected. We want career driven talent to grow with our internationally expanding company, who can adapt to change, and thrive in an environment where opportunity is at your feet, knowing that strong results and success are a direct result of the energy and passion you invest.
Emails can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line describing the type of position you would be interested in.
Fashion & Beauty Internship
We are looking for a proactive and passionate Fashion & Beauty intern to join The Lane team.
Successful candidates will have a keen interest and understanding of The Lane brand, with their finger on the pulse for all things fashion and beauty related. A proven ability to work professionally, independently and to a brief while exhibiting excellent communication, problem solving and creative thinking skills.
As a Fashion & Beauty intern, your duties will include:
- Research tasks for fashion and beauty content and social media
- Writing and reporting on new fashion & beauty news
- Assisting Fashion & Beauty Editor with production of editorials and events
- Coordination of fashion and beauty cupboard, sample loans and returns
- Liaising with PR and media contacts on behalf of Fashion & Beauty Editor
- Uploading fashion, beauty and Directory content
While undertaking a Fashion & Beauty internship, you will:
- Gain valuable and practical skills and knowledge of the inner workings of a magazine and the fashion industry
- Learn how to use essential programs, techniques and tools for the output and production of content
- Build and refine your creative thinking and approach to curating fashion and beauty content
- Work on a broad range of multi-faceted tasks within the fashion & beauty department
- Connect with local and global industry, PR and media contacts
- Work with the latest fashion, bridal and beauty products
- Contribute to a leading, globally recognised publication
All applicants must be available 1-2 days a week, based within the Byron Bay, Gold Coast or Sydney regions and able to drive. Experience with CMS, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop preferable, but not essential.
To apply, please email your CV, cover letter and any examples of creative work to the Fashion & Beauty Editor via email@example.com
Honeymoon & Travel
Find our handpicked edit of Honeymoon and Travel Destinations around the world on the Directory.